Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HAWAII

OK - I'm a newby to this & since I keep being told to do this - here it goes! E & I just got back from a FABULOUS vacation to Hawaii! We were lucky enough to go with my brother & sister-in-law & meet up with my sister who lives their! Who also has all the hook-ups & made our trip awesome!! We love you Ruby!! Here's a few pics...

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray Mel! Good job on the blog. It looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii! I'm jealous! Where did you do the cliff jumping?

ME said...

We hiked back to this waterfall. It was awesome! You would have been so proud of us Heidi. It was quite a hike & we also hiked Diamondhead. We got our workout while we were their!

Heidi said...

Yep Diamonhead is a nice workout but it pays when you get to the top. The waterfall is awesome- I don't think I have been there- it doesn't look tourist-y... only for locals and I was must have been too howlie to go!!

Lydia said...

How fun! When did you go to Hawaii? I love that jump of yours!!! Cute pose.

Anonymous said...

i don't know what you guys are talking about, i think kelsey and caitlyn look like twins...

Gracie J said...

FUN! I'm jealous. I just wish there were some pictures of Erik that were more embarrassing. Those are always fun!