Nothing too exciting is happening at my home right now! Although, my friend EmmaLee & I started our little dance studio this week. If you're interested in dance check out our blog for times & info. It's under my list of blogs I visit (or stalk) as Dance Defined. Hurry quick - we're going to start getting ready for our Christmas show soon! I know that sounds crazy - Christmas is only 3 1/2 months away, so we've got to get to work.
3 comments:
jackson has been bugging me since we were dating for us to take dance together! i see you dont have ballet, how about adult jazz? sign us up!
ps. sometimes i make myself laugh.
Hi Mel,
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I am having a hard time seeing your posts. The color of the font blends in with the background??? I can't see the post unless I highlight it with my mouse. Maybe the coloring on my computer is set wrong or something. Let me know if anyone else is having this problem. Thanks!
Congrats on the studio!! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment