
Last weekend I took my girls to see this Hannah Montana movie. They were dying to see it & it was only suppose to be out for one week. So, after looking online last Friday I noticed it was still playing even though it was already over the week timeline. At 5:00pm I saw it was showing at 6:00pm. Kylie was in the tub relaxing & I hurried her out of the tub to rush to the movie theaters. It was actually quite comical the way were rushing around to get their on time to get decent seats. Only to show up & the theater was barely half full.
Anyway, the funnier part of this story is when the movie first started & the first time she came out onto the stage (it's basically the concert with a few backstage stuff) I started to CRY!! WOW! Something must be wrong with me - nevermind that comment we all know there really is something wrong with me. I was just so excited for this young girl & what fun she is having in her life right now. I wish I would have tried to do fun stuff like that when I was younger. Let me clarify, I wish I would have tried to be some silly back up dancer. They have the best job!
It's funny to me as I get older how I catch myself crying at silly things. I cry all the time when I see someone having a fun time or receiving something they really deserve. I definitely cry every Sunday night as I watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition & find it so bizarre that many people don't watch that show. I think it's the best show ever. I love seeing people's stories & reactions when they receive such a wonderful gift that they truly deserve! I cry during great movies, too. The beginning of Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat gets me everytime. When Donny walks out into the gym around all the kids - I ball. During Phantom of the Opera when Christine (Emmy Rossum) starts singing "Think of Me" - cry, cry, cry! So, just thought I'd share these off the wall thoughts.
P.S. - I haven't forgotten about ratting some of you out. That's coming soon. Along with some tags. I've been tagged by 2 people, so I got some typing to do.
9 comments:
I know exactly what you are feeling...
DAD
I cry at the same things! I cry on American Idol even in the beggining when they just make it to Holly Wood, I have cried during comercials before. So I know what your talking about. How fun for you and your girls to go see the movie. I want to take Addy, is it gone yet?
I love Etreme Makover Home Edition! I cry all the time over silly things, too.
I'm very behind on reading what's going on with everyone on their blogs. I'm lucky if I check my sisters' blogs once a week, so forgive me. I decided that since I have to listen to "The Jonas Brothers" and "HSM2" 24/7 that there was no way I could BEAR to go to the Hannah Montana movie. If I were to cry, it would only be that I'm jealous that she's a gazillionaire and she's only 15.
you are so cute that you took your girls to the Hannah Montana movie. What a fun girls night out. Your girls are beautiful just like their mom.
I cry during ESPN montages...I don't really like watching sports, but the back stories are really good!!
Mel, I want to see Hannah Montana! I just love her. And I'm right there with you on the crying over everything! I bawl like a baby while watching The Price is Right. When ever someone wins, bring on the tears! And when I was pregnant, I'd watch a Baby Story on TLC, and just cry, cry cry. LOL. So silly.
you think all those stories are funny...I got a ME monster one for you. I knew that I was pregnant when I was watching a marching band competition and started crying. WOW..that's serious emotion right there.
Hey Mel I knew all that about you except the floss stuff. Strange child, but we love you. And crying at stuff and not knowing why, you get that from both sides. Love to you, Mom PS I'm still changing the toliet rolls from your last visit. Over the top Mel, over the top:)
Post a Comment