Sunday, March 16, 2008

PARTS

Between 4 generations now of family members being involved in the Pageant - we've pretty much covered a lot of the parts. (Let me know family if I get anything wrong.) Here's some of them:

My brother Michael has been: Boy Jesus.

My brother Jeremy has been: appearing Angel to the shepherds & to Mary Magdalene, Joseph. (And yes, he was Joseph while my Dad played Jesus.)

My Mom has been: Eve, Pilate's Wife, Mary Magdelene (before she danced) & Mary. Along with many other numerous parts that they no longer even have in the Pageant.

My Dad has been: Adam, James, Joseph, Peter, John & Jesus. Along with various other parts that they no longer have in the Pageant.

My Big E has been: a props helper, Red Wise Man, Blue Wise Man & Father of the Dead Girl.

My Kylie: The Dead Girl

Me, Me, Me, I, I, I have been: little girl that gives Jesus a flower, an accuser of Peter, a mourner in the Crucifixion scene, a dancer with Mary Magdalene, an Angel & a 10 Virgin dancer. (I have been wise & foolish.)

My Stepdad Alan has been: a Roman Soldier.

My Stepmom Mignon has been: in charge of small props on the stage. In fact, after one of my Dad's scenes he had to climb through a small hole behind the rock on the stage & run to another entrance. He always got grabbed by someone, but it was too dark to see who it was. One day he finally met this mystery person & it was Mignon. The were engaged 2 weeks later & married a month after that. TRUE STORY!!

My step-siblings Luke, Sam, Robin & Allison have been: mulititude people.

My stepbrother Jackson has been: a trumpeter for the Bridegroom. (In the 10 Virgin Dance when the Bridegroom party comes up the stage they are announced by trupeters.)

1 comment:

Em said...

I don't think I knew that about your dad and Mignon! I want to convince Ray to be in it so we could do the pageant as a family sometime.