Sunday, September 28, 2008

GO BULLDOGS!!

We have a nephew that plays football for Queen Creek High School. Last weekend our girls participated in a cheer clinic with our niece Ciara. It was a great idea I thought for a fundraiser & our girls were beyond excited to hang out with the cheerleaders & to be able to cheer for RJ. As part of the clinic the girls got to perform at the football game on Friday night. It was so fun. Here's a few pics...
Jadyn & her "buddy"...
Kylie & Ciara's group with their "buddy"...
The Parkinson girls...
This was the only picture that turned out somewhat decent of the players I took. RJ is #34 in the middle. He was one of the team captains at this game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to post a picture of you at kylie's age.....twinners!

renhallows said...

My computer was down for 3 weeks and I missed the "connections to Kevin BAcon" I got one.
At one of the schools we worked for Kevin BAcons first counsin's daughter was attending. I was able to talk to the mother mucho times. Is that the idea?
Also, if we are talking about celebs...I was able to sit in Farrah FAwcetts home in LA watched her stuff her face with a donut and got to visit with her for about 30 minutes. She made fun of my brother and the fact that he drove a minivan. It was hiliarious.

Trina J. said...

Hi Melanie, I finally got around to surfing blogs. I am glad I was able to find yours again. I will have to try and keep up. It's such a unique way to get to know my friends better! Have a great day!
~Trina

Anonymous said...

What cute girls you have. How old are they now? Where are you guys living? I'm glad Rachelle searched people out to help us all keep connected.
Amber White

Posey Cowart said...

found ya! consider yourself stalked!