My heart breaks for this young couple in my ward. This couple was married earlier this year (in February I believe). In July they learned that Susan had colon cancer. What a fight this poor girl had. She passed away Friday night & my heart just aches for them. I just can't even imagine what they've been through & what this poor husband is dealing with - especially now. I didn't get a chance to know them personally, but their story has touched me. Check out their blog for the entire story...
http://lemonademakers.blogspot.com/
Please, if you feel, prayer for this family. I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated during this hard time.
5 comments:
I'll keep them in my prayers.
Love,
HEather
Thanks for dropping a line! Your family is adorable, so fun to see your blog. You are so talented! I can't imagine what that poor couple went through, and what the husband is now going through. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I know. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Susan and especially Justin now. It seems so terribly tragic. I am glad I am not the only one to be so affected by a couple a barely met.
p.s. check your thanksgiving comments.
what a touching story. i can't even begin to imagine what that must be like. thank goodness for the gospel.
So sad. I loved her comments and her testimony. I'll keep her family in my prayers.
Post a Comment