Thursday, November 25, 2010

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Dear neglected blog,

Someday I promise to get back on track. Someday life will calm down enough to allow me to come back. If anyone is still out their - I'm working on it. Not sure if anyone still looks at this - or even cares, but I really need to get in gear for my journaling purposes. I have a lot to post. A LOT! Life is just crazy! Someday...someday.

Love,
Melanie

5 comments:

renhallows said...

i am here and read whenever you updated...don't forget about me.

renhallows said...

i left a msg the other day and it's not here.
I read your blog all the time....keep posting please. it's my way of keeping connected to you guys when I cant' see or talk to you.

Lydia said...

I look at your blog all the time too. Keep on trying to do it. It is a great way to journal!

allyson said...

I check often so please keep it up!

Linda Strebeck said...

As your mother I need this blog to keep in touch too. So keep it up...or I'll send you to your room! Love Ya Lots!