I am forever indebted to my sister Allison! Because I am so impatient & was unable to find a dress - she so politely agreed to help make Kylie a dress for her baptism when I asked her. Little did she know that it would turn into a HUGE project. She's such a trooper & it looks GREAT!! She even made the CUTEST necklace that Kylie just had to use with it. I just need to permanently add on the ribbon I got. (It only got to be safety pinned on for pictures.) Well, I wanted it done so we could take pictures & get announcements made & mailed out here soon! (Watch out Shelley - I'll be ready for your help next week!) So, here's a few of our favorites:



12 comments:
ooh la la! That dress is Gorgeous and that girl wearing it is Amazing. It looks like it has to be fun and flowing. Great Job Allison. You are one talented person.
i love that one of her twirling! so awesome infront of that orange wall! and the flower headband, so cute! ps. you gave me too much credit, first of all, you bought all the materials, cut out fabric, and my mom basically did the gathering and the zipper. so really i was just the one who was stressing, oh, and sewing crooked. ;)
if you want the bodice more fitted, we might be able to figure some thing out....my mom just told her to eat a lot between now and her baptism to fill it out.
Melanie,
You have beautiful girls. That last picture of her twirling around is awesome. You should enter that into a contest.
Love all the pics and the dress is so beautiful!
What a beautiful girl. She looks so much like you. The dress turned out beautiful too. I can't believe you have one turning eight. Congratulations! Happy Thanksgiving too.
I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! Who's your photographer?? Hee hee. My favorite one is the twirly one. It's so perfect. I can't wait for you go come make your announcements! Oh, and the dress is beautiful! Amazing job!
I LOVE IT!!!! So cute my fav is the head shot about 4 pix down....and the one with her sitting down with the grass in the pix! so cute! wish i could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv ruby
did you say you wanted to punch me in the eyeball?
She looks so grown up! Big props to Allison (and anyone who can sew for that matter). I'm agreeing with Kylie on this one. Her favorite is also my favorite. She looks beautiful.
Ok, so I swear I've never done this before, but you don't know me and I don't know you. But somehow (I'll call it fate) I was led to your blog from a blog trail I often like to go on (I swear I'm not stalking you). Anyway, I saw your post about Twilight, which said you post a lot about that, so I went through & looked at all of your twilight posts, & let me just say, I think you're basically me in another form. I hate reading, but somehow I'm 100% completely addicted to & infatuated with that series. The only other books I can remember reading are the Harry Potter ones (I suggest you read them, they're my first loves). Anyway, every single thing you said about those books was EXACTLY how I feel about them. Ok, so this comment is freakishly long & considering I don't know you I'll stop, but I couldn't resist commenting because all I think about lately are those books. Sorry if I scared you!
I ran into your Blog, You guys look so happy and ..Oh my gosh, your girls are getting big! It has been a log time, K.I.T.
~ Natalie
hey! i got the invitation! so cute!i need to get crack-a-lacking on my christmas cards woman! in photoshop do you know how to make the edges of a picture look distressed?
Post a Comment