I sometimes just never know what to write on this & then hear "Why haven't you updated your blog?". So, in an effort to update my blog - I'm going to ramble. Life is, of course, busy right now. With the holidays, planning a baptism, etc. We are just insane at our house right now. I've even found myself not enjoying putting up my Christmas tree & haven't even enforced my Christmas music & movies ONLY rule! What's wrong with me?! (Don't answer that - that's just way too easy of a target!) I just get overwhelmed WAY too easily & I think that I'm not enjoying the season yet because I'm just so far behind that I'm scared for it to really be here! (Wow! That was deep for me!)
But, I did get excited yesterday when I heard on the radio that there is a FREE Goo Goo Dolls

concert coming up next weekend!! WOOHOO!! You know I'm there. I don't think Erik's too excited, but Johnny here I come! I did verify on their website (Yes, I am a member of their fan club/website - long story, but it's true!) that it was true. So, if you can't find me next Saturday it will be because I'm camping out at Scottsdale Civic Center hoping to be one of the 2,000 people that gets to get into this great event! I can't wait!!!! So, if anyone wants to camp out with me - let me know. Erik wouldn't mind going to the show, but he said he'd drop me off early in the morning to sit by myself in line because he doesn't want to do that. What a weirdo!! (By the way, this picture is one I took at their concert in July 2006. I love it! Johnny singing "Better Days".)
Well, as you can tell, we are just the most exciting people! But, there you have it, an update!!
3 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray....you updated! i am kidding. I know how busy you are. Take a breath and enjoy the day! It's not going to happen again. or maybe that is a good thing.(: See you soon!
'bout time. sheez. have fun in the flipping cold next saturday. ;)
GOO GOO, GECK, HACK! That's me gagging. Tell Erik he needs to come to town soon so we can go on one of our polyg dates. I'm missing GOOD concerts without him around. That's still kind of sad that he just dropped you off to wait for tickets. Let me know how that went.
We sent Kylie something in the mail yesterday. I hope it gets there this week! We really, really wish we could be there. Best of luck with everything! Make a list if you haven't already. That always makes me feel more organized (since I'm a freak about it).
Post a Comment