HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!!!
OK - so, I'm a day late. But, I didn't have time to look at my blog yesterday. So, here it is a day late!! My little sis RUBY (aka Robin) turned 24 yesterday!! CRAZY!!! She'll probably kill me for putting this picture up of her, but I LOVE it! Here's the story behind it...
When Erik & I went to visit here in August (WOW! Has it been 3 months already? NUTS!) we had so much fun. Luke & Rennie came, too & we had a blast. Well, upon waking up the first morning we were their E & I decided to go for a walk before anyone woke up. When we came back from our walk we heard someone playing a Ukelelie. (I don't know how to spell it right - sorry.) We both stopped & looked at each other & thought how cool that was, but yet crazy. People in Hawaii really just sit around & play the ukelelei? Why yes they do! Then, we turned the corner & saw our very own Ruby was the one playing! I was so impressed - I had no idea she knew how to play that thing. It was so cool.
We love you so much Robin & can't wait to see you for Christmas!! Also, thanks again for the fun trip - much MAHALO!!!!!!! It will be hard to top that one.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Robin. Hope you had a great day!
LOl.....thanks!!! yep mel I think your gonna get a dead leg when i see you!
ok so lets burn that pix!!!
Post a Comment