"If you build it, they will come."
That's what we hope for anyway! You see, for those of you that don't already know, EmmaLee & I have been lucky enough to find a space to rent for our studio that works perfect for us. We have been painting like crazy & trying to get it ready. Here's a before shot...
Now, here's an after shot...
This is our lobby area. We're still in the process of finishing up the rooms, but they're getting closer. Now, we just need to find students to fill it. So, here's where you all come in. If you would like - add our dance blog as a link to your list of friends. Here's the address...
DANCE DEFINED
Any exposure we can get would help. And if you really love us & would like to help - make a little post introducing this great new studio to the Gilbert area. Make sure you check out our blog often in the next little bit. My friend Heidi is going to do a "Boot Camp" at the studio as well. So, check back to get more info. on that. I've taken it before & it's well worth it!! Our schedule's on the blog & even a slide show of our recent recital. Thanks to all & be sure to sign up for summer classes by calling the # on the dance blog ASAP!!!
6 comments:
I love what you guys did! It looks great!
Love,
Heather
looks awesome! i still need to see it in person. i am almost tempted to sign up for the 13+ class! call me crazy.
Alli - if you're serious - I'll let you know when we start our beginning adult class @ night. We have one in the morning that I kow wouldn't work for you, but we have a few others that work & want one @ night. Get some friends - Steph wants to do it & I'll start it up!
I love your new family pic! It's beautiful! Hope you're having a fun trip!
I LOVE that picture of you guys! And I'm so excited for your new dance place! I really want to do the adult class (if you promise not to laugh!) :)
um, jes, i would love to! i am a little nervous however seeing as how i am not so talented in the whole coordination dept. which i think might play a big part in dancing. but i'm not sure ;)
k-so i LOVE your new family pictures. when did you take 'em? seriously you all look like models! mel, "you look so pretty...like model, cheerleader"
Post a Comment