Saturday, May 31, 2008

FIVE

Happy birthday to my dear sweet "Jay-bird Jones"! It's hard to believe it's been 5 years already. I can't imagine life without her sweet face. She's such a joy! Yet, I'm so happy I'm not back in time on this day - it was a very scary day. Long story short - I pushed for 2 1/2 hours only to be rushed into an emergency c-section. I won't give the gory details, but she was a little miracle baby. (In both of my deliveries I've had some kind of drama that makes me a believer of the fact that my girls are meant to be here.)
Anyway, we LOVE this little girl!!

7 comments:

renhallows said...

Happy happy birthday jay-bird dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be....a happy happy birthday to you from me!
love you girlie

Mike + Mignon said...

okay, i can't sing as well as aunt rennie, but me and papa just wanted to say happy birthday again...your park party was so nice - thanks for inviting us. You are such a big princess now! Stay sweet and true!!

Anonymous said...

boo-hoo. i don't want them to grow up!

Heather said...

I love all the new pics, they are all gorgeous!

Love,
Heather

Lydia said...

She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Linda Strebeck said...

Love you Jadyn!!XXOO from Pampa and Grammie. And yes Mel, I remeber that day very well too! I'm glad you both have been here to bless my life.

Natalie said...

Where does time go? Beautiful girls, they are growing up so fast.

I like your blog, I'll keep in touch~
Nat