It's no big surprise what a Daddy's girl I am. But, I'd have to say his wife is pretty awesome as well. I can't believe that it's been 19 years!! It doesn't seem nearly that long that we were meeting for the first time & preparing for a very adventureous trip to Disneyland as a newly formed family. How time flies & what many wonderful memories have occured in the last 19 years. I just can't imagine life without "Migmommy" & her kids. We lived together for so long that I think of her kids as actual siblings & not just step-siblings. I love them all & her. OK - back to the subject - these two are awesome & I wish them a very happy day!!! I only wish I could have made the trek to Maricopa to decorate your house for you guys. Who would have known that some silly paper colorings would have been such a topic so many years later?! I hope it was a magical day!
I love you both tremendously!!!
2 comments:
Oh, Smelly, you're the best! We love you too, and just hope we have 19 more years(at least) to spend with our wonderfully large family!
6 inlaws and 11 grandchildren later...we love it!!
Thanks for loving us!
Daddy & Migmommy
Oh I love them too!!! thank you for this lovely tribute!!! they are my inspiration!
love you mullnay!
Post a Comment