Just for kicks - here's the dream I had last night....
I was at church in sacrament meeting - sitting in the back row. (Which we always sit right up front in the same area. You know you all have designated areas you sit in! And when someone's visiting & steals your spot you get all flustered for the rest of the block!) Anyhoo, I was approached & asked to come outside to talk to someone in the middle of sacrament. So, I go out in the foyer & some cops are standing there. Weird! They then ask me to help out with an investigation & ask me to go under cover for them. Um... OK. I'm suppose to go into this nursery class, sidetrack the nursery leader & talk her into going out of the classroom to run some kind of erand for the class. So, they get me all dressed up to be under cover. (Not sure why my regular dress wouldn't have worked, but I had to be completely revamped to be undercover. SWEET!) Then, as I'm getting ready to walk into the class I start freking out. I'm completely terrified & start having a panic attack. The cop in charge got frustrated with me & just said to forget it - just bust into the classroom & grab the suspect! So, what do they do? They tear gas the nursery room - yes, kids & all. Storm in & grab the lady they wanted. Oh & they grabbed the kids out as well to get them away from the tear gas. How nice of them!
WEIRD!! What is that suppose to mean? Although, I have to admit, it was a little bit of a nice change for me seeing how I wasn't on the other end of the chase this time like I normally am.
4 comments:
I think your dream is related to your whole robbers coming to your own door and asking to go to the bathroom, and then having the cops there. Gasing the little nursery kids. NICE! :) You crack me up!
Okay..there is the translation.
So lastnight you must of been "under your covers" for some reason. Possibliy you were frightened by something...while being undercover yourself..Big E let a little gas while sleeping and made you tear up from the strength.
In other words there was tear from Gas rather than tear gas.
The lady that got yanked from the nursery was really you...popping your head above the covers to rescue yourself from being over taken by the gas smell, which might of sent you into your own personal prison.
This is what I think...it sounds familiar...like that happened to me once or twice.
I missed that this was a dream- and was like, what??? I don't remembering this happening at church! And who are the nursery leaders getting arrested? I thought they seemed like law abiding individuals.
I think it means that you are so desparate to have a nursery calling that you are willing to go undercover to do it. Don't worry, I'll let the bishop know your unfulfilled desire to serve!
Sincerely,
Primary Pres.
Post a Comment