Saturday night we were invited to go play laser tag with a bunch of other couples. (Thanks Nikki for setting it all up!) We had a blast! It was a much needed fun night out. Chad & Shelley came as well which made it all the more fun. We were able to play 2 rounds.

I forget sometimes how tall my husband is. Especially since we know so many other tall people & some make him look small, but he looks like a giant in this picture.

Here's our standings out of over 50 people....
Round 1:
Erik got 22nd
I got 31st
Round 2:
Erik got 25th
I got 10th - WOOHOO!!
3 comments:
Hey -Randi here! How are you guys? When are we going to get together??? Call me so we can do something!!!
You are married to a large man!
so much fun! we all need to go play soon! i'm so sorry about all my boot camp stuff still over there.. i need to get you your key too!!!! so sorry!
Post a Comment