On a happier note - we got Kylie to make-up early enough that I got to go into the room & snap a few pics of her. She loves going in & chatting with the ladies that do her make-up. (I know, big surprise!) The timing was so that she got to stay in their a little longer while the make-up crew had their nightly devotional & prayer. Pretty cool for a little kid!
Here's just a fun shot of the fam in their costumes...
Erik was lucky enough to get the same costume as last year. Oh - and here's what happens when your 5 year old wants to take a picture of her Papa & his fake beard....
(Don't kill me Dad!)
Silly kid. We'll get some better ones. One cool thing did happen last night. Well, cool for Kylie. At the end of the rehearsal Nancy had the cast clap for Kylie (& the little "cripple boy" in her scene) saying how WONDERFUL they are. She does a great job with her part & we're so proud to be the parents of such a great "DEAD GIRL"!
2 comments:
he went from Jesus to this.... interesting.... :)
I asked Kylie what part she was playing last night and she told me very chipperly, "dead girl."
And I laughed. Well I guess that title pretty much sums it up but it sounds funny.
Post a Comment