Monday, October 8, 2007

COLD

I'm up in Utah right now visiting my mom & it is FREEZING!! It's definitely fall here. But also keep in mind that if it's below 70 degrees it's just too cold for me. If you want to see my mom's ridiculous house go to this link:
http://www.buysmarttoday.com/parade_25_07.htm
Not to brag by any means, but it's crazy!!! It's a nice place to come to for a little break.

7 comments:

Gracie J said...

It's definitely resort like in nature. I'm glad I got the priviledge of seeing where Eric hangs out. I have more to say, but will not expound. I think we have turned into wimps living in these desert climates. We think the 70's are "cold". Ana was at tennis the other day and it was 70 and the wind was blowing and she was saying, "I should have brought a jacket. I'm sooooo chilly!"

Gracie J said...

And then I realized I spelled Erik's name incorrectly and I felt bad. So there it is, spelled correctly ERIK!

renhallows said...

yeah, your mothers home is very nice. That was fun to get a tour and not have to pay for the parade of home fee. (; I suppose it has always paid to know the Parkinson family.
see you in a few days

RUBY said...

hey i ended up spending thee entire afternoon @ turtle bay and was not disturbed once!!!well i am so excited to stay in touch with you on blog space!
mwah...ruby

Anonymous said...

update. this is no longer valid....

ME said...

Alli - what does that mean? "I'm so confused - it's just all so confusing." (Name that movie trivia queen!!)

Heidi said...

Holy cow.. that house is crazy! I'd be afraid to touch anything!