Monday, October 22, 2007

ECLIPSE

Well, I finished the last book. All 630 pages of it in another 2 days! "Hi - My name is Melanie & I have an obsession problem!" Seriously, I loved these books & I think I'll go nuts waiting for the fourth book to come out. A whole year from now!! I might have to find out where she lives & lock her in her room until it's done. I'm just too impatient for things like this. Anyway, I absolutely LOVED these books & I'm going to read them again now. Hopefully, I can control myself enought this time around that they won't totally consume my life. We'll see...

P.S. - "A" I might need that hammock after all! I hope you draw my name! heehee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you sleep in those 2 days? are the words in really big print? are there lots of pictures? can you tell i am confused as to how someone has time to read that much in 2 days!?!

Shelley said...

Way to go! I'm so so glad you read them. Now I know I'm not the only one obsessed over vampires and warewolves! And what's this about getting your books signed by Stephenie?? Take mine with you! I'd LOVE to meet her!

Heather said...

I have never really enjoyed reading but you have almost convinced me to go buy these books.

renhallows said...

You are one dedicated reader. Even right now...you are probably reading away...oh, yeah I can see you from where I am sitting and sure enough...youre engulfed with these vampires creatures. I don't know what the heck I am talking about..I just know that there are people that suck blood in these books.