When I was in St. George the other week my stepdad showed me these videos on youtube & I just had to share. I was so totally blown away at these & really - if you don't ball your eyes out while watching these I'll think something is wrong with you....
(Just so you are prepared these videos are all around 5 minutes long.)
Paul Potts First Audition
Paul Potts in the Semi-Finals
Connie's First Audition
Do you still have goosebumps while you're reading this? If you don't then you might be closer to our beloved Edward than you think - which would bring up a whole other fascination! I love watching Simon's face on their first auditions. He's so annoyed as they walk in & then genuinely shocked when they start to sing. I love it!! Paul Potts will be giving Andrea Bocelli a run for his money!
2 comments:
I am not a vampire...these videos make me tear up, and goosebumps always apear. What a prime example of not judging a book by it's cover.
Thanks for sharing those and making me cry!:)
Post a Comment