You know I read it! I didn't go to a midnight party. Thought about it, but I'm just too dang old. Instead, I woke up, on my own - no alarm, at 6:30am & had to run to Wal-Mart immediately. (I'm glad I did. I had to go their again later in the day & they were sold out.) Anyway, I LOVED it! Although it makes me wonder what really goes on in that women's head. I am just amazed at the things people can create. I never would have guessed anything that happened in this book. How do authors just create their own world? Just like Harry Potter - people that can think up a whole different existence are just amazing. I guess just because I'm so not creative in the least. (Now I don't want my family popping in & saying how that's not true because you all know I just copy everything!) It's definitely worth reading. Only after you've read the others, of course. Go get it & ENJOY some time in fantasy land!!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
BREAKING DAWN
You know I read it! I didn't go to a midnight party. Thought about it, but I'm just too dang old. Instead, I woke up, on my own - no alarm, at 6:30am & had to run to Wal-Mart immediately. (I'm glad I did. I had to go their again later in the day & they were sold out.) Anyway, I LOVED it! Although it makes me wonder what really goes on in that women's head. I am just amazed at the things people can create. I never would have guessed anything that happened in this book. How do authors just create their own world? Just like Harry Potter - people that can think up a whole different existence are just amazing. I guess just because I'm so not creative in the least. (Now I don't want my family popping in & saying how that's not true because you all know I just copy everything!) It's definitely worth reading. Only after you've read the others, of course. Go get it & ENJOY some time in fantasy land!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow you're fast! we were in SLC this weekend and i made sam run out early saturday and get it for me. i'm only half way through...
Yay! It was sooo good! I can't wait for our Twilight Party!
I want to read it too. I am amazed by the author's creative and imagination like you. I can't believe they can come up with these kind of stories. Did you read her other new book, "The Host."
Apparently I need to read these books. I have no idea why I haven't yet. Atleast I won't wait for years in between, how many are there anyway?
Hi Melanie,
I'm glad you found me. I have been trying to find someone that has your address and Wendy has been gone. Can you email it to me (parry8@gmail.com) and I also need Nate's new address and phone if you have it. Tell Erik I felt the same way about him keeping me sane!
And by the way your girls are beautiful!
it was fun eating concrete with you the other day...that's the best I have had.
just got the book for my burpday. can't wait to sink my teeth into it.
Post a Comment