Saturday, August 30, 2008

WHAT THE ?!?!

For all of you "TWILIGHT" fans out there today is a sad day!
I just read this... (click on it)
I'm so heartbroken about this! I'm just speechless!

4 comments:

valerie said...

I am just starting this whole crazy series. Kirk bought it for me when he went out of town again. So far I have LOVED it and am trying not to read so fast because I don't want it to end and yet I can't read it fast enough. Doesn't make sense does it? Anyway, that would have been soooo cool to hear the story from the other point of view. I hope she finishes it anyway. How did you even hear about this? I'll have to click on her link and at least read part of another book when i finish the 4. Keep me updated! - Valere

wynne said...

Boo. Some people really can spoil it for the rest of us, can't they?

I hope she finishes it someday.

Anonymous said...

I'm in complete denial. Perhaps by the time I come out of it she will have changed her mind. What is wrong with people?

Shums said...

wow, that sucks! i was excited for that one.