I retrieved this from someone else's blog (It was all over all of our old Vegas friends blogs)....here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time--anything you can remember! Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....Don't be shy, this will be fun!
4 comments:
two words - JOY SCHOOL!!
and
I spy bags, remember when me, you and Valerie made those little babies?
So glad to have found your blog, its great seeing your family and getting caught up.
I could go on and on, but I won't write a novel. I remember making up dances in your yard, dancing at the studio, our Australia trip (oops,only fishnets under my skirt!, eating whole cartons of ice cream and watching movies instead of going on dates (pathetic, I know),our Sedona trip, etc., and now the fun just continues!
I have to say, first, that your girls are gorgeous! No surprise there, though. My memory is mostly general when I tell you that it was so great when we were in Young Womens together. I'm so glad you found my blog and I hope all is well with you and your cute family. Tell Erik hello!
hmmm.where do i start? how about passions?! there's always a story there!!! and of course eating chips and salsa for lunch while the girls were taking naps. i still have that book...you wanna read it? ;)
Post a Comment